POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse Scene : Re: Lighthouse Scene Server Time
5 Oct 2024 09:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighthouse Scene
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 26 Jan 1999 08:03:27
Message: <36adbd1f.0@news.povray.org>
I like the image, but I wonder about two things:

The lighthouse seems to be leaning a little bit to the right. Is that how it
should be? Or is it my monitor? Or my eyes???
Also, the light-cone gets brighter with more distance from the tower.
Intuition would say it should be the other way round, but that may be
totally wrong when physics are asked. What should it be?

Johannes.